Saturday 15 June 2019, 02:00pm - 08:00pm
Hits : 29
Location: Big Four Lawn at Waterfront Park
The link below is a map of the festival:
Social will be at the Activity and Education Tent
Kink U schedule of classes are as follows:
2:00 PM Class 1 - Introduction to Leather/Kink/BDSM
- Presented by Slave Adeena
- Description - The Leather world is an evolving one with room for all of we make it. Join our panel to talk about experiences from the trans, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming perspectives. We will y’all the good the bad and everything in between about our experiences and goals for this community.
3:00 PM Class 2 - Puppies and Handlers 101 Panel
- Presented by Pup Gazer, Pup Bjorn, Pup Rubble, and Pup Daddy Chris
- Description - What are all these hoods about? Did they just bark? That’s hot, but I have no clue what’s happening...and other things you might be thinking are what we cover in our introduction to Pups and Handlers/Trainers. From how to think about it to terms to how to get started and find fun ways to be part of the play, we will introduce you to the pack!
4:00 PM Class 3 - Titleholder 101 with James Lee, IML 2018
- Presented by James Lee, IML 2018
- Description - It seems like title holding is the thing in Leather. That’s who you see in parades with big sashes and having events. But what is it and why does it matter? Does everyone do it? Should they? We will talk about this and answer much more with Kentucky’s own James Lee, who has represented at the local and international levels for years in this journey to and through his title as IML 2018.
Break from 5 - 6 PM for Speed Dating
6:00 PM Class 4 - Life in Leather - Stories from the Transgender, Gender Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming Perspectives
- Presented by Perrin, Baron, Benji, Alice and Gazer
- Description - The Leather world is an evolving one with room for all of we make it. Join our panel to talk about experiences from the trans, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming perspectives. In this panel, we'll discuss the struggles and obstacles we face, along with the support we've received and WHAT YOU CAN DO to help create an strong, inclusive, and inviting community for all of us.
7:00 PM Class 5 - Introduction to Impact Toys and Play
- Presented by Daddybear Jay, Foxbear, and Chris Izzet
- Description - Wanna beat em (or get beat by them)? Join us! A little, or a lot, of adrenaline can be a great time with play. Impact play is versatile, doesn’t require a lot of money to do, and is a great start in your kink/BDSM experimenting. This is a true hands-on class that covers the basics on safety, things to consider when playing, tools for everyone’s pleasure, and some chances to experience being on either side of the dynamic with this play. Bring a friend and add to the fun!
Location Big Four Lawn at Waterfront Park, 1100 River Road, Louisville, KY 40206